Saturday, June 11, 2011

Changes

Debi is away at a creative workshop for the weekend so I'm getting creative here at home. Currently we have a guest bedroom downstairs and an office upstairs. Here are some pictures:





The office.





We decided to swap the rooms so I started the process of making the change.



First I cleaned out the downstairs room.



I used the opportunity to make some decorative changes to our dining room.


Do you think Debi will like it???


I did get the carpet cleaned with a steam cleaner.


But the I got distracted and went outside to build a platform for our barbecue off the deck out back. I built the deck and the cover earlier this year.


The distraction was not a total loss because I did get the shelves cut for the closet to be installed in the new office.


I quit for the day because a close friend was in town and visiting with her was a perfect excuse to break for the day. That's where I'll pick up today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wooded Creek Ln,McKinney,United States

No comments:

Labels